Sunday, December 26, 2010

Yum ? Store All Of Your Recipies

It seems ages since my last application review. Today I am going to give an overview of a cool application called Yum. Its designed to store all of your favourite recipes for easy access and allow you to find new, recipes using its built in browser. Its a must for any budding chef that wants a simple and easy way to store there favourite culinary collections. Yum is catered as a quick and simple way to add new recipes and slowly build your collection. I tend to like eating (as most people do) and I find having lots of cook books around a real quick way to take up space which can be seldom used after you have done all of the interesting recipes within them. Although the use of the Internet has allowed myself to find pretty much any meal I want, it can become annoying when I want to find said meal again. This is where Yum comes in, having the versatility of storing recipes like a cook book and the ability to find new ones.

Want to catch up on the latest Tweets about this site, follow me on Twitter

Yum – Store All Of Your Recipies

Mac Tricks And Tips

Related posts:
  1. MacTricksAndTips Store – Powered By Amazon
  2. Domain Brain – Manage Your Domains
  3. Privacy Policy

ipod software ipod speakers ipod store ipod touch

No comments:

Post a Comment