Sunday, February 20, 2011

Stop A Stuck Time Machine Backup

I love Time Machine. Its a simple way to keep all your files backed up and my Time Capsule is slowly filling up with data. I have, however, come across a problem here the back up process itself does get stuck. This recently happened to a friend and in short of restarting or pulling out the cable I wanted to find a more graceful method. I've found two ways to stop a stuck time machine backup.

Want to catch up on the latest Tweets about this site, follow me on Twitter

Stop A Stuck Time Machine Backup

Mac Tricks And Tips

Related posts:
  1. Increasing Time Machine Backup Interval
  2. Backup Solutions For The Mac
  3. Start Time Machine Backups From Terminal

iphone unlocked iphone verizon iphone4 iphones

No comments:

Post a Comment