Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Making PDF Files On Your Mac (Any File)

I've been asked this question many times by my friends. How do you make that file, whether it by a word document, html file, image or anything in between, into a PDF. Thankfully Apple has gone to the trouble of adding a PDF creator within your Mac operating system, so you don't have to install or download anything. I use this little function all the time, when sending files to people over email, or I just want to store them as a PDF file for myself.

Want to catch up on the latest Tweets about this site, follow me on Twitter

Making PDF Files On Your Mac (Any File)

Mac Tricks And Tips

Related posts:
  1. Make Quick Multi File Files w/ Terminal
  2. Quick Terminal Trick – Making It Transparent
  3. How To Quickly Find A File To Open or Save

iphone ringtones iphone rumors iphone uk iphone unlocked

No comments:

Post a Comment